Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Research Blog!

Exciting news! I have created a new blog so you can follow my research. This new blog will be more focused on the whacky ramblings of a deranged grad student in the death grip of research (i.e. fewer pictures, more jargon) but I hope it is a way I can better answer people when they say, "So what exactly is it you're doing?"

Just to be terribly confusing, the new blog is http://www.alywex.wordpress.com (as opposed to this one, alywex.blogspot.com). They automatically generated the address based on my username and I forgot to change it before setting up the official page. Ah, well.

This is a work in progress, but I hope you will follow it and enjoy!

As for my life in Oxford... well, more on that later. I'm too busy trying to keep my head above water at the moment! But know I am more or less healthy and happy and missing you all.

Alyssa

No comments: